Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the full-text of the submission is anonymized, including the file properties.
- If submitting an article in Italian, metadata will be provided both in English and Italian language in the 3rd step of the submission process, using the "Form language" tool to switch beetween languages.
- Each author hasn't been published in the journal from at least two years.
Copyrights and publishing rights of all the texts on this journal belong to the respective authors without restrictions.
This journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License (full legal code).
See also our Open Access Policy.
Privacy StatementThe names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.