|Vol 9, No 3 (2014)||Male educators in parental representations, among stereotypes and change: care professionals, nature or nurture?||Abstract PDF (English)|
|Vol 7, No 1 (2012)||Educational perspective on gender representations.||Abstract PDF (Italiano)|
|Vol 8, No 1 (2013)||Body Performance in Gendered Language Deconstructing the Mandarin Term Sajiao in the Cultural Context of Taiwan||Abstract PDF (English)|
|Hsin-I Sydney Yueh|
|1 - 3 of 3 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"